Rader Classics gone?

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by Da-bigguy, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Bumpad_Z28

Bumpad_Z28 Veteran Member

Got an email back today:

"I received your request and will honor it but be patient for a few days as I can not send the transfer until I get a paycheck Friday.

Lee

Sent from my iPhone"

~DaVe

2. Lrader99

Lrader99 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I ask this as a courtesy. What ever emails I exchange between you all I ask that you keep them private and to yourselves. I don't think that that is too much to ask.

3. KEVS79

KEVS79 Veteran Member

Come on guys, he has been around here along time. I don't know him or have any experience with him, but he is trying to make it right one person at a time. I am sure we have all bitten off more than we can chew at some time or another. We are only here on earth for a short time and it does no good to get all worked up over this. I know you all have given him more than enough time, but we don't want this to turn out like the other thread where something similar happened and it did not turn out well for the guy on the other end.

4. scot1074

scot1074 Veteran Member

Sorry but you sure got a lot of nerve. I was coming on here to give you props and to say, that I know I poked a little fun but by giving a couple guys there things, you were showing that your a decent person. People that bought product from you didn't think it was to much to ask to get said product or products in a timely manner either. You pretty much told them to f**k off. Why is it that you want people to keep the comments to them selves? So you can deliver on the lower dollar things and ship them to people so everyone will start thinking that maybe they will get there stuff too, and you are gonna make good as a decent man would, just to turn around and screw them over again. You know what? I'm sorry, I didn't buy anything from you. I should maybe just shut the hell up. I just get a little upset when we all come to this website thinking that we can trust a fellow hotrodder, and in the end get screwed. No different than ebay I guess.

5. johns 80 camaro

johns 80 camaro Veteran Member

still no word on my leds

6. biggjay96x

biggjay96x Veteran Member

Any word on the side markers?

7. biggjay96x

Last Activity: Today 11:53:23 AM

8. Jakeblue

Jakeblue Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I did receive the new set of taillights that I had sent to him last year. He did ship them back to me. They are both broken apart. He explained that one of them broke when he received them last year and that the other must of broken enroute back to me. He did try to glue the one back together, but it did not hold well at all. Advised me to file a claim with USPS. That may work. Disappointed in that both are broken. I will try to fix them.

Really does not matter if that is the truth or not at this point.

Still no refund on the side markers. That was cash paid. Yes, kudos on trying to make it right with folks, but apparently not everyone has been made whole. He still has work to do to finish it out.

9. biggjay96x

How about a little update on them side markers

10. Lrader99

Lrader99 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

This statement is not entirely true. I did say that I only took one lens out of the box and that I did cut the glue line in the lens to make the mold. Which I said I was going to do per our initial converasations in order to make the 78-81 tail lights. I also said that when they left here I had re glued the lens back together and that it was secure. I advised in making a USPS claim because if they received damage in route then that is what shipping insurance is for. As to the condition of the second lens mentioned I am unaware as I did not inspect it.