RE: '70 Camaro for sale

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by TX78Z28, Apr 26, 2011.

1. TX78Z28

TX78Z28 Veteran Member

so is he....and these pics are recent. Thanks for the feedback, but I don't think he visits here often. With no motor/trans and being on wheel dollies....is why the pics are like they are. The process of getting it out isn't the problem for him...its getting it back in. That and the guy is a bit depressed about selling it in the 1st place...and why the motor and trans are gone as they were pulled and sold in an effort to keep the car.

this is my '78 Z/28 I used to own. Looks nice in the sun? It wasn't half the car his '70 is. It needed a new floor pan (or rear at least), rockers, and attention to the quarter panels. You won't find many 2nd gen f-bodys with better sheet metal...particularly an early 2nd gen...or even 1st year car as this is.

[​IMG]

as far as price....hey anyone can price their stuff too high but come down for a firm offer. And to tell the truth.....what wouldn't have bought it ($) a few months ago (someone that offered, listen up)..... would buy it today. I'm just trying to help out a friend...but also help a true 2nd gen enthusiast find a nice solid car. I'm only promoting the car for him here on nasty.

2. TX78Z28

TX78Z28 Veteran Member

come on guys.....its gotta go and quick!
    its kind of like a no reserve car in an auction... so someone is going to get a nice and solid '70!!!

3. TX78Z28

TX78Z28 Veteran Member

now selling for BEST OFFER!!! Its gotta go!

Somebody want to give me a lost cost-long term loan... and I'll just take it off his hands? :lol:

4. TX78Z28

TX78Z28 Veteran Member

Update - Asking priced reduced. Somebody get in touch with him as he knows he won't get full "asking price" and WANTS to do some wheelin' & dealin'!

...on the flip side I'm trying to work out how to come up with the funds myself so if somebody doesn't snatch it up...I might just be able to own it myself! Make my truck a driver and this my new race car!

5. TX78Z28

TX78Z28 Veteran Member

Lowered to $7500.... but that's just a number.
    OK guys.....he's ready to deal! This car will not disappoint!

6. vegas1974z28

vegas1974z28 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Man my motor and trans would look sweet in that......bump, for ya.

7. TX78Z28

TX78Z28 Veteran Member

OK guys! I've edited the 1st page to include the NEW price of ONLY $5500....which even at that is negotiable (tho I honestly don't think he has much discounting left). This car was originally listed at $10k so he's come down nearly half. This is one SOLID '70.

Get it before someone else does! I have something working in my future that will provide me with the funds to buy it and put in LSX in it.... in about a month or two...if he still has it then. I can't ask him to wait for me tho... :lol:

8. Great sales pitch. R u sure your not a used car salesman?

9. ChevyReb

ChevyReb Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

^^^lmao

10. 71_Camaro

71_Camaro Veteran Member

Does it have a clean title?