Revo traxxas 3.3

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Crazy4camaro, Jun 27, 2018.

1. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

You show 3 that I had. I got the Trainer first then a red dune buggy and the sandblaster. I had a JU-87 Stuka too. There where some I can't remember. Kit cars from testors. I went on line to look at some pic's of them. The Stuka has a price of 599.00. Man. I left all that stuff in Pa. when I Joined the Marines. I wonder if my brother kept it? Probably not since my Parents are both gone now and the house is too. My Dad was into building balsa wood A/C. We were working on one for a .049 but never finished. I remember flipping out when my Dad was using a jar of Dope. I was just a little kid then. I said Dad it is not good to be on Dope! He fell out of his chair laughing so hard. I just did not get it then.

2. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

I bet he could master it in a few mins. My kids were amazing with my buddies drone in just a few mins. I crashed every time. The Cox PT-19 had rubber bands to hold the wing on. That thing was really tough. I crashed a lot learning. I see them on ebay but I don't know if you can get them new. The Vintage stuff is probably brittle and not good for learning.

3. z2880

z2880 Veteran Member

I still have an old one that I'll see if I can charge up for him

4. rscamaro73

rscamaro73 Administrator Staff Member

I still have an Ultima LX2 4wd gas buggy. Goes through clutches bad. :crazy: