RIP Michael Stinson- TwoZs

bodymanbill

Veteran Member
Feb 1, 2007
South Park Pa
i just seen on FB that Michael Stinson TwoZs passed away. I never got a chance to meet him in person but he was a wealth of knowledge on 70-73 Camaros. He helped me out plenty of times on my 73. RIP Twozs

l16pilot

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 13, 2004
Hurlock, MD, USA
Oh crap!...thanks for sharing Bill. I never met the guy either but he's been a long time staple and contributor to this forum. Prayers sent to his family.

Mike N

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 13, 2002
Spencerport, NY.
One of the OG's here, having joined Nasty in 1999.

I swapped PM's with him here and there thru the years, very cool guy.

RIP, Michael.

BillyDean7173

Final Six
May 21, 2014
Hutto, TX
I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. I was wondering where he was lately.
I definitely learned a lot from him as well, especially in my early days as a member. He kinda pissed me off once or twice, but hey, that was his MO at times. I always had respect for his knowledge and some of his posts were very entertaining.
R.I.P. twozs
You will be missed :bowtie:

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
That sucks, he had been fighting cancer for a while. Tough SOB, you never heard him complain about his health struggles. Good guy, I really appreciated his candor.

Can someone post a link to his Facebook page?

ronzz572

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 8, 2007
imperial pa
Wow man thats a shocker, Sad news. He will be missed. RIP. Twozs Always a wealth of information.

Last edited:

McCune

Veteran Member
Aug 22, 2015
st.george utah
Michael always set the record straight. We became friends and he was more than helpful many times. I miss Mike's late night Facebook chats. Condolences to his Family.

Latest posts