South Park Pa
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

f-body freak

Veteran Member
Nov 22, 2014
northern ohio
Wow. Just wow. So saddened by this. I didnt know him, but as many of us on here I shared the ownership of a 73Z28 with him. He answered several questions over the years for me. For a while, every post on here about 73s seemed to have his input. Didnt know he was fighting the awful cancer. Ive wondered why he hasnt been on here much lately. Sucks. He was way to young for this.
Godspeed & prayers to the family

BigBlock73

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 10, 2002
Accord,New York
I had the pleasure to spend time with Mike and get to know him.

Over 10 years ago I had friend start the install of my home AC system in my house and then "flake out" and not finish the install.
I knew Mike was an AC guy because of his posts on this site and contacted him. He very generously agreed to finish the install.

We spent days together,mostly in my very hot attic finishing the install.
Talking cars and life,I got to know him.
He spoke about his desire to replace the body bushings on his beloved 73Z.
I have a lift and had replaced mine a few years before, I told him when he was ready I'd be happy to help.

Two years ago,after he was diagnosed and was treating his cancer he reached out to me through a PM.
He was ready to replace the bushing.
I was happy to help and we made arrangements.
He drove his Z up and we started the swap.It took two days to complete.
Again talking cars and life.
He was very happy to get the bushings changed and drove off with a big smile on his face.

Mike was a very special person and it saddens me very much that he's gone.
I wish the best for his family.

This site has lost a very knowledgeable and passionate Camaro guy.

God speed Mike

f-body freak

Veteran Member
Nov 22, 2014
northern ohio
Cool story. I see he had a son & a daughter. Hopefully at least one of them has been infected with this Camaro passion that we all share and that "beloved Z" can stay in the family and be enjoyed for years to come. From the pictures he used to post of it, it looked like he had it ready to last for many more years

Latest posts