RIP: Zachary R. Pacholke - My 1979 Camaro RS Restoration

76_TypeLT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, TX
badazz81z28 said:
So....were you left the car in a will or given to you by the family? If I hear this right you are going to take it, restore it, show it? Or give it completed to his family for them to cherish and show?

Before people (well me) start dishing you money and parts, I think I would like to know what the situation is.

Is he asking for parts or money?

76_TypeLT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't think he was asking anyone for anything, just saying he was going to try and take over the project to see it through to completion. I volunteered to provide parts to help, but only because I am one hell of a nice guy ;)

nicks78camaro

Veteran Member
Apr 3, 2010
Pittsburgh
76_TypeLT said:
I don't think he was asking anyone for anything, just saying he was going to try and take over the project to see it through to completion. I volunteered to provide parts to help, but only because I am one hell of a nice guy ;)

Same here. If I have some odds and ends laying around that could help the guy out, that's alright with me.

badazz81z28

Veteran Member
May 4, 2001
Alabama
Chevrolaine said:
Ditto. Don't really care who ends up with the car in the end or what's done with it.

It does to me. I want to be involved if the car is going to the family when finished. If Dave just picked it up and now he owns it, im not gonna help in that case.

Chevrolaine

Veteran Member
badazz81z28 said:
It does to me. I want to be involved if the car is going to the family when finished. If Dave just picked it up and now he owns it, im not gonna help in that case.
What good is it sitting in a garage unfinished when/if the family has no means to complete it.
Rather see a friend of the deceased at least finish it and then let the family decide what to do with it.
It's just shattered dreams sitting there in its current state.

76_TypeLT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, TX
badazz81z28 said:

Luckily it looks like there are plenty of people who will help, so you should be able to keep your parts regardless :)

RS1979

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
Memphis, TN
I feel the same way. If Dave wants to finish the car to honor Zach's memory, I'm all for it. If you need some parts, post a list and those of us who want to help will let you have them.

Latest posts