Rob Gronkowski agrees to come out of retirement to play in Tampa Bay with Tom Brady

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by bourbon_scotch, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

Lol...and that having watched the game vs reading about it, doesn't make a difference for the sake of the conversation topic.

2. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

[​IMG]

GO REDWINGS!!!!

Zstar and badazz81z28 like this.
  3. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

See Champ, there's your target audience, someone gullible enough to buy your bullshit, LOL.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    Zstar and Bandit723 like this.
  4. badazz81z28

lol, hook, line and sinker!

5. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

KD

Tom hasn't won a "few" Super Bowls, he's won an NFL record 6. That's 2 more than Montana and Bradshaw, and 5 more than your hero Aaron.

You claim I "got caught saying you didn't watch the game announcing your moral high ground and then you forgot you laid out that line of BS and contradicted yourself by describing what you watched".

I didn't get caught because it didn't happen (your claims not withstanding).

I didn't turn on a single NFL game all season. That is a fact that your claims don't change.

I'm a numbers guy - I know how to read a stat sheet. I would think that after nearly 20 years on this board you would know and understand that (maybe I give you too much credit).

After learning that Rodgers and the Packers somehow failed to advance in the NFC Championship game at Lambeau Field, I fully admit that I took great pleasure in looking over the boxscore to fully understand how he and the favored Packers failed to beat a warm weather Florida team at home on the "frozen tundra" (a total lie as the field is heated and is never frozen).

Go ahead and try and spread lies, myths or fraudulent innuendos if it makes you feel better.

biendog likes this.
  6. Knuckle Dragger

Previously stated:
    Now this:

Someone is spreading BS pretty thick, this is the second time you got caught telling untruths. Your pivot to ridding Tom's skirt is just admitting you were wrong about Kirk Cousins and the franchise killing contract he suckered Minnesota into. I knew we would get you there eventually.

Bye.

7. badazz81z28

So do the Bucs have what it takes to beat the Chiefs?

8. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

depends on what the Chiefs D looks like that day. Both have offense that can GO ....both have strong D ! I think it will be more up to the coaches then a lopsided roster of talent. I mean Rodgers MISSIED 6 pts....looking and looking...then LOOKING instead of running for the touchdown. 1 mistake. But COACH going for 3 instead of MUST HAVE TOUCHDOWN...WTF????

9. carr911

carr911 Veteran Member

Well the Chiefs don't have any Offensive Tackles!

The Odds are in the Chiefs side as far as their Players getting Arrested, Drunk, or catching the "Rona

10. Knuckle Dragger

Not much of a Brady fan but I'll be rooting for Shaq Barrett. I sure wish he would have stayed with the Broncos. Can't stand Mahomes and his homies so go Bucs :)

Zstar and gramps like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.