RockAuto Wholesaler Closeout Parts

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by RockAuto, Sep 17, 2021.

1. RockAuto

RockAuto Veteran Member Staff Member NastyZ28 Sponsor

Parts manufacturers fiercely compete for the limited shelf space. Sometimes a part manufacturer will even agree to buy up all a chain store's existing inventory if the chain store agrees to switch to the part manufacturer's brand. The part manufacturer then is in the awkward position of owning a bunch of their competitors' parts. Many of those parts end up being "Wholesaler Closeout" parts at RockAuto.com. RockAuto customers benefit by getting access to name-brand Wholesaler Closeout parts for a fraction of the original price.

[​IMG]

To see a full list of all the Wholesaler Closeout parts available for your vehicle(s) that can probably all ship in the same box, click the RSS icon after selecting your vehicle’s engine size in the RockAuto.com catalog, and then click on the HTML icon next to "Love a Bargain?" As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited, so act fast!

2. Revin

Revin Veteran Member

Wish your shipping was not so high.
    I wont buy from you when shipping is more $ than the part. EVER!
    P.S. Been a long time since I even went to site for anything cause of ship.

3. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

I like Rock Auto because of the selection of name brand parts, prices usually very good too. But when I go to checkout I keep looking. Amazing how so many companies can sell a $10 heavy item with free shipping though. I send a 3 oz. small box for seven dollars.

4. RockAuto

RockAuto Veteran Member Staff Member NastyZ28 Sponsor

Hello,

Shipping is never free. Shipping costs vary widely depending on what you buy and where you are. "Free shipping” means an online store must charge everyone higher prices just to offset the cost of shipping bulky parts to a few customers in exotic locations.

Shipping carriers must be paid for their work. We think it makes more sense to set part prices low and allow you to see the actual cost of the shipping decisions that you make. To minimize shipping costs, choose parts that can ship from the same location.

Thank You!
    RockAuto.com

5. Chevyforever

Chevyforever Veteran Member

I have used RockAuto a few times and been very pleased with the parts, the speed of delivery and the shipping costs. I am in Ontario, Canada and even with the exchange rate I still save $$.