Route 66 show in Springfield, IL

harbone66

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 15, 2011
Central Illinois
Laine I may head down in the Trans Am Saturday morning. Send me a PM if you head that way. I might still have your number in my phone, I will have to check

mickstan

Veteran Member
Jun 11, 2012
E'ville, IL
The cruise on Friday evening is incredible. I've got my room at the hilton downtown lined up and will be there Friday nite and Saturday during the day with the camaro and the Eurosport VR. Should be parked on the west side of the hilton across from their parking garage. Will be with friends in their 65 gto and 87 gnx. Stop by and say hello! Sadly only saw 2 second gens there last year, and all camaros are lumped into one class with only one award. I have no expectations of an award, but it will still be a good time.

Chevrolaine

Veteran Member
J. Chris Davis said:
I'd like to go to that, but that is the same weekend as Madison Classics (Jefferson swap meet) in Wisconsin.
Stopped going there regularly a couple years ago. Pretty sure it's been the same people selling the same stuff in the same spot for the past 20 years.:screwup: I've even dealt with trying to buy the same part 5 years in a row once. Lol:crazy:

mickstan

Veteran Member
Jun 11, 2012
E'ville, IL
this is a test of the new site to see how it works. Nothing to see here, move along.....

CHP2camaro_zps9345f175.jpg

Latest posts