Scored some v8 juice tonight

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
Used to love a tomato juice product called either Snappy Tom or Snappy E Tom --- had a good kick and made a perfect bloody mary. boo hoo Seems that original is no longer offered.

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
I mix V8 juice with turmeric, black pepper and salt. Mix it up drink it down (tastes crappy) but within a 1/2 hour all my joint pains are gone.
I do the same! V8 is good stuff. Hard to find products that are just made from real food and are actually enjoyable. Lots of sodium, but if that's a problem, they make a low sodium one.
From the Campbells site: V8® vegetable cocktail is the refreshing and easy way to enjoy 2 full servings of veggies in every 250 mL cup. It’s made from a blend of garden vegetables – tomatoes, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, and spinach.

Phil G

Veteran Member
May 3, 2004
Tucker, GA, USA
I do the same! V8 is good stuff. Hard to find products that are just made from real food and are actually enjoyable. Lots of sodium, but if that's a problem, they make a low sodium one.
From the Campbells site: V8® vegetable cocktail is the refreshing and easy way to enjoy 2 full servings of veggies in every 250 mL cup. It’s made from a blend of garden vegetables – tomatoes, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, and spinach.
Actually, it's funny that the labeling states "100% Vegetable juice" when in fact the majority of it is FRUIT (as Tomato is a fruit, not a vegetable).

;)

Latest posts