Seller FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Keizer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. 70PTRS

70PTRS Veteran Member

Positive feedback for Batman. Bought an item from him that was packaged well, had the instructions I asked for and item was just as advertised. Thanks!

2. 70PTRS

70PTRS Veteran Member

Guage cluster not as advertised

I bought a gauge cluster from a member on here, who said "everything worked". He sent me pics of the front of the gauge, but none of the back. When I received the cluster yesterday I turn it over to look at the back, and see this.
    [​IMG]

6 out of the 11 bulb holders are missing. To me this is not "everything works". He's telling me I'm cheap because they are inexpensive parts, but he just doesn't get the point. Yes they are inexpensive but when you advertise the part as "everything works" it should be just that. The transaction should have no disappointments. I'm going to give him the opportunity to make this right before disclosing his user name.

3. mgoad1971

mgoad1971 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

That is a very noble thing for you to do!! I have extra bulbs if you cannot resolve the issue. They will be free.

4. Protour-Camaro

Protour-Camaro Veteran Member

Same deal here: PM sent.

5. 70PTRS

70PTRS Veteran Member

2 true Nasty members, thanks guys

6. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Ditto on the props for Ricardo. Got a set of seat tracks from him at a good price. Packed well and arrived promptly. He even tossed in an extra inner... Happy camper here... :bowtie:

7. RICARDO1969

RICARDO1969 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thanks Doc always good to deal with good people on this board.

8. BP80Z28

BP80Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Just what to say Thank You to EarnhardtGM3 (Vic).I bought a few Things from him.The items were in great shape and well packed and most of all very,very,fair priced he practicality gave them to me.Good guy!!

9. 70PTRS

70PTRS Veteran Member

Well, after a few emails that got progressively worse I've decided not to deal with member john Gialanella for future part purchases. He tells me I should be happy I got such a good deal on the cluster. I tell him that's not the point, the ad stated everything worked and by everything that means everything's there. He says he didn't include the bulb holders because they were aftermarket and they didn't fit correctly. Why would an aftermarket company not make holders that fit? Then he tells me he'll send them to me but I have to pay shipping. They should have been sent with the cluster in the first place.
    A lot of BS for something when it could have been as simple as saying "I'm not sending 6 of the bulbs". It looks like he's sold a few things on this sight and he did give me a few tips when I first asked about the cluster but I won't be dealing with him again in the future.

10. Batman

Batman Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Glad everything's good, & I appreciate the kind words! :)