Seller FEEDBACK thread

Spellbound

Veteran Member
Oct 5, 2013
New Hampshire
kidcamaro454 great communication and parts just like he described. He had to ship something rather large and fragile but took care to do it right. Hope he still has stuff kicking around next time I need something. :)

71RS-TPI

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 14, 2003
Tennessee
76_ TypeLT (Aaron) Thank you so much for the door latch. Your timing could not have been any better. Your generosity is very much appreciated and I pledge to pass on this service. The rides that draw us together also binds us in friendship. Thank you, I owe you!

351maverick

full time Ebay seller/hustler/car killer
Aug 11, 2010
erie, PA
I bought an instrument cluster from 76_TypeLT

it was literally the BEST packaging I've EVER seen

he is the MAN!

76_TypeLT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, TX
We've all seen the videos of Fedex and UPS deliverymen tossing packages around. And that doesn't include what happens at the depots! You gotta pack them so they survive the trip. :)

Blu-By-U 79Z

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 11, 2009
Kentucky
Kuddos to RICARDO1969,
He helped me out majorly on a non-camaro related Craigslist find. He picked up 2 vintage lightbars had them boxed and shipped. Super great guy. Thanks alot man. -Matt

76_TypeLT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, TX
tspragge01 said:
76_TypeLT easy communication and quick shipping. Get more stuff I need so I can buy again lol

I will have more stuff in the coming months, make sure keep looking. Thanks for the kudos.