Seller FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Keizer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. stafs05

stafs05 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thank you to, servello2005. For NOS wiper blades. Again Thank you

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  2. clm69z28

clm69z28 Veteran Member

Hate to throw a fellow member on this list, but I am tired of people running me around and then coming up with a flimsy excuse for not following through with the sale. Well, I recently went through this with member Speed_M5.

The story is old, someone responds to an ad with a question for a shipping quote, so you get a quote from all of the shipping companies to get the best price, you agree to a price and give them your PP information, get the parts packaged up for shipment with address, etc. and then wait for the payment, and wait, and wait...Then you finally get a response that they don't want to use the PP method which was clearly identified before. You offer to change the payment method, but no response. Just bush for someone to waste someone's time like this, therefore the post here.

3. BillyDean7173

BillyDean7173 Psychopathy Red

A big thanks to 70-camaro for the parts for my 71. Just as pictured and described. I appreciate the deal. Thanks again.

4. speed_m5

speed_m5 Veteran Member

Well tell the whole story if any at all. You ran around to find a pizza box to ship air cleaner lid in The. Sent me a grand total with the original price you first had part listed for. Not the price you lowered it to when no one wanted it. I had to remind you about the price you had it listed for. Then you want me to pay Via PayPal friends and family. So you come back and tell me to add 5% when I only ever pay 3% fees . That is a big red flag for me I don’t do friends and family unless you are one or the other. I have bought and sold to many many many here and had no issues.

5. 70-camaro

70-camaro Veteran Member

And thank you for the purchase.

6. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

I pay with Friends and Family all the time here on Nastyz28...I don't think any established member here is out to burn you. Thats just me.

70-camaro and budro6968 like this.
  7. SPG

SPG Bumblebee Builder

only do goods and services on here if the seller is a relatively new user as it protects the buyer in the event you get scammed.
    Friends and family avoids the protection fee

8. clm69z28

clm69z28 Veteran Member

I think people can see that I tried to accommodate you after you suddenly became adverse to PP F&F, which I requested at least two days before you decided against it. You are buying an air cleaner lid, not an engine. I have sold a lot of expensive parts on this site without any issue. You just decided that you didn't want it and found a flimsy excuse not to buy it. I offered you two other options to pay; by check or by paying the additional PP fees. There's no payment issue at that point, but you still use that as a reason not to go through with the purchase. That's the issue, nothing else.

9. stafs05

stafs05 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

DCL70, Dave thank you for the side mirror. Great addition

10. 70-camaro

70-camaro Veteran Member

Thanks to Dave Nelson for the door molding clips.