Seller FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Keizer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. kik_start

kik_start BANNED

well that no good s....*&^^%$&*

Good luck getting even Keiser

2. 71 Camaro

71 Camaro Veteran Member

I agree 100%. I buy and sell stuff on a number of sites and this IS THE ONLY ONE where people can get away with ripping people off and not have to worry about getting on the bad guy list. Cause there isn't one!

:(

3. BAAVY05

BAAVY05 Veteran Member

Hope you didnt send the item out to hime before you got the payment. My problem was with a member was. he asked me if he could paid for the item and send me a label for shipping. I agreed. He contacted paypal and said he didnt receive package and I had to refund his money and this was on a dash. PayPal since I didnt have a tracking number that is why they refunded his money. Now I am out of money and a dash.. OOOOOOOOOOO and everyone has heard about this member

4. thedude327

thedude327 Veteran Member

Just a wild guess here...............Glen from Fla. ?

5. BOWIE

BOWIE Veteran Member

It's called: your sig. Put a "good deals/bad deals" list in your signature section. The musician's sites I visit do that.

6. brownz

brownz Veteran Member

I just want to say that all the ppl that i have sold to have been great about making payment and have had no problems, just dont see why someone would screw another member its about helping other sec geners out and making friends along the way. sorry to hear about the bad news and ya the sticky is a great idea. but on the other hand their are still great honest ppl out their.

Brandon

7. mrnastyz28

mrnastyz28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

When you have this many people on a site 99.9% are stand up people, and then there is always that one. Of all the times I have sold on this site I only had one problem a few years ago, and we eventually got it worked out.

8. MadMike

MadMike Administrator Staff Member

We have this feature. It's called feedback, and it's contained in the swapmeet/classified ads section of the forum.

To see an example of this click here:
    http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/classifieds/member.php?uid=17

We can start using this but most everyone is still stuck on the free-for-all style swapmeet we initially set up.

9. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Thanks Mike!! I just left my feedback.

10. 71 Camaro

71 Camaro Veteran Member

Nice move Mike. I dunno about anyone else, but I forget to even look at that "other" classified forum. I'm wondering if it has outlived it's usefulness? What percentage of posts are in each? I have a hunch the Swap Meet has a LOT more traffic.

fwiw, I might not be completely awake yet, but I cannot find a link to that other classified section anywhere. Why isn't listed prominently with the other forums? Just curious. Seems like a forum that is hard to find isn't very useful.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008