Seller FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Keizer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. vegas1974z28

vegas1974z28 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Just saw this...thought I'd give some props to TOOLATEVTECH (ALLYN). Excellent to do business with.

2. CS Berlinetta

CS Berlinetta Veteran Member

My experience with Timeattack

Timeattack is a great buyer! I sold him a tail lens and explained that there may be some small issues with it, and he payed more than agreed upon based on my honesty. If anyone was considering doing business with him, no worries, he was a great buyer! :bowtie:

3. Timeattack

Timeattack Veteran Member

^CS Berlinetta was VERY honest and had great communication and was a SUPER nice guy so I slipped him some extra bucks. It pays to be kind and honest. We need more people like this. Thanks again CS I will definantly consider doing business with you again.

4. rhead007

rhead007 Veteran Member

well i been on here since 2000 that should acct for somthing beside bad grammer iv met peaple iv talked on the phone with peaple i dont know why peaple got issues if had good xeperiance all my time woo hoo i dont rip peaple off ya dont like what ya got send it back -shipping of coarse but ya always got a winer in the group youll never please oh whell try and make him happy if ya cant help em put oh whelli use same screen name everywere so im not tryin to hide thanks guys ken

5. cci

cci Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Positive transition with HDON22s.

6. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I'd post his call next time. Then maybe he'll pay up or leave from the embarrassment. How low can people get. Maybe he was on a long vacation.

I had 2 members that sent me parts in the past and they didn't know me from Adam. They trusted me and I paid them like I'm suppose to when the part arrived. Is that so hard to do? If it's not your intention to pay up then don't buy. It's that simple.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  7. cutty

cutty Veteran Member

RockinZ was a good guy to deal with ++++++'s would do business again with him,

8. Blitzwing

Blitzwing Member

Thumbs up for Notchbackgta

9. Darknight

Darknight Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I could be a computer retard today, but cant find tQueen in the other section for feedback.

i know others have had this issue, I found out after paying and waiting, but I bought and paid for instantly a hood in March. March 13 at 2:31 to be exact, through paypal, which does nothing for outside eBay.

I was told first he could not find the transaction, so I sent the id number. Then told it was being made, then it was shipped. Weeks go by, after three weeks I call, then email. I hear nothing. I mean nothing. Not an excuse, nothing. I can understand crap happens, but also know this is supposed to be his business as well, has a site, etc....
    3 weeks ago, maybe 4 , I get an email saying its being shipped that day. No reason as to why he lied and said it was shipped prior. He stated he was swamped. I am not going to pretend to know the exact amount of time needed to make one hood, but I am thinking almost three months is ample lead time to get mine to me.

I have since called and always get voicemail, emailed through his site and replied to emails through here.

I know I am screwed, out of money and will never see the damn hood. I sent my address and info three times, plus its on paypal when you pay. There is no excuse.

His id name here is tQueen, and Feathercarbon is his business. I really hate to be a bitcher and the 324 or whatever isnt going to kill us, but it pisses me off because when I buy I prefer to pay instantly so the other person knows they are taken car of, and I know for sure the moment I got his email on price, I paid. And now I have a piece of paper of the transaction that I can stretch across the engine bay to cover the motor. Its a beautiful custom piece of paper though, air brushed with email address id and transaction number and prices and straight as an arrow, top quality...

10. 71 Camaro

71 Camaro Veteran Member

Fbodywarehouse did me right.