Shootng At Fort Hood

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by dioismyhero, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Weyman

Al Weyman Veteran Member

And can I tell you something else on this, in the area I have my shop the majority ethnic race is infact Hindus from India or Amin's Africa. Now cretians overhere often call them (should I say usually) Paki's and tar them with the evil muslim brush where in reality nothing could be further from the truth apart from they can sometimes wear the same skin colour. Open the cover of their book and you will see a totally different story.

2. uflip06

uflip06 Member

F#$& it I'm goin back to reading the threads on car stuff. Screw this political crap. LOL...

3. hardline_42

hardline_42 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Just like Switzerland, where everyone between the age of 20 and 34 keeps a SIG 550 (true assault rifle) and ammo at home. My God, the horror! I mean, we all know what a blood bath the streets of Zurich, Bern and Geneva are. Oh wait, they're ranked among the safest cities in the world. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

I don't even have the patience to address any of your other posts.

4. Al Weyman

Al Weyman Veteran Member

First time I have ever seen or heard of that if Switzerland I will have to research that but they are probably civil guard like out Terretorial Army. Oh and they are very selective who they let across their borders I may add.

As it happens the only reason I came back to this post is because I had a notification that a contributor had made the following comment and I was going to agree with his sentiments but come back to find that post is gone (?) and all I get is abuse which I will respond to as any one would if people are bawling at you but at least I post in my own name not a psuedo name so am prepared to stand up and be counted. This was the post I thought I was coming to, I wonder why the guy withdrew it, I won't say his name because from the flak I am getting he is probably intimidated.

And I dont care what you say thats a good question.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  5. cycowrencher

cycowrencher Veteran Member

I will not "lighten up". I don't care much for smiley's. I also will not hold your hand to do research you should have done prior to typing your post. Many people like me are tired of having constraints put on our right to protect and defend ourselves from criminals. When are "you" going to realize that they are criminals or insane and laws don't matter much to them. Gun laws have done little to take the guns out of the hands of those who will do harm. You can hope a cop shows up while a crime is being committed against you, I on the other hand intend to do whats needed.

"Since we all seem to agree that putting a gun in the hands of someone who is not stable is not a good idea, how do we keep the maniacs (to use the words pulled from the post) from getting their hands on a gun?"

How do you keep drunk drivers from owning or driving cars? Both questions have the same answer.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  6. jayb53guy

jayb53guy Veteran Member Gold Member

That all changes when the bullets start flying, bud. Trust me. ;)

7. cycowrencher

cycowrencher Veteran Member

Been there, done that. You never know what kind of man you are until it happens.

8. Todd80Z28

Todd80Z28 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

There's no further good going to come of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.