Slow site.

Discussion in 'NastyZ28 Gamers & Computer Gurus' started by ol' grouch, May 21, 2020.

1. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

For some reason, I've had trouble getting on the site the last several days. At work, when I have a little time, it just flys. At home, it takes forever, I often get blank pages, sometimes I'll go to the main page and so on. Many time I'll open a page and the messages will have a header and the posters name, but nothing else. I'm allowing pop ups from NastyZ but it didn't make any difference. Anybody else having issues? Any suggestions? I'm using a 4 year old ASUS laptop computer..

2. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

No problems here. Since you say it's normal at work but slow at home, try rebooting your router. You can also to try CCleaner and Malware Bytes.

3. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

I go to some other forums and they load up just fine. I was wondering if the recent spate of Spammers might have got some different protocols in place that my security software doesn't like.

4. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Did you do as suggested and cycle the modem and router at home? First step in ANY internet connection issue.

5. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

Try dumping your history. I dump mine about once a month as it does effect my laptop.