Snow!

Discussion in 'Nebraska Camaro Club' started by yellowcamaro, Feb 15, 2001.

1. yellowcamaro

yellowcamaro Veteran Member

Old man winter can quit the crap anytime now. If I ever find out where he lives I am going to kick his a**. I swear he kidnapped Spring and is holding her hostage. Someone call the FBI!!

2. onemorecamaro

onemorecamaro Member

Hey Yellowcamaro,

I used to live there. I'm now soaking up the Northern California sun. By the way since your into Camaros I'll drop a couple names. Maybe you know these guys.(depending on your age) First is Larry Mohatt. He used to have a fathom green 69 SS. Drag raced it at Schuyler until it flipped. Maybe about 5 or so years ago. The other guy is Larry Myers. He owns and operates Autographics Body Shop just off Cornhusker Highway. Best painter you will ever find!! We used to terrorize O street back in the early to mid seventies. I had a '68 SS 396 that I put a L72 COPO motor in. Had a tunnel ram for awhile. Also had it in a couple car shows at Pershing and raced it at Kearney. Moved away to CA in '78. My inlaws still live there as my mom and sister moved to Minnesota in '95. Anyway, I been there with that snow deal. No fun. Might be back this summer for a visit. Have to look you up and talk cars.

Take care,

John Els

p.s. a little cooking spray on that snow shovel work miracles!! LOL

3. yellowcamaro

yellowcamaro Veteran Member

My wife and sons just got back from Georgia. It was around 10 to 20 degrees the whole time they were in the 70 and 80 degree weather. Plus we got 8 inches of snow while they were gone.

None of the names rang a bell but I will keep the painter in mind for the Camaro's next make-over.

Definately look me up if you are in the area. I love to talk cars (but I am best at listening!)

4. Travisty

Travisty Veteran Member

Man that snow better be gone in two weeks so when I go home for spring break! I need some warmer wheather so I can work on the Camaro. Oh well, such is life in the midwest.

<><
    Travis