somebody got caught * NWS language*

Peck

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2018
Tacoma,WA
I do not even know what my response to that would be. I think it is safe to assume it would be bad though.

xten

Veteran Member
Sep 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
I wanna know what the guy (or girl) did to her to deserve that. Woulda been a lot worse if it was metal. Dumbass bat poo crazy bitch!

ol' grouch

Veteran Member
Jul 4, 2013
Evansville, In.
Several years ago, a friend bought his first (and only) new car. A really nice 1998 Camaro Z28. Red with all sorts of goodies. Nearly every box was checked on the order form. About a month after he got it, he was at the gym. There was a commotion outside that everybody was watching. A woman was beating his car with a ball bat then threw a lit flare through one of the busted windows. (She thought it was her husbands car and that he was fooling around with a woman at the gym.) He had the gym call the police (they already had) and grabbed her as she got ready to throw gasoline onto the fire. She started screaming at him to let her go and I understand he used some rude language. About the same time as the police and fire department got there, her husband in his red Camaro rolled in.

He never got another new car after that. He also sued the snot out of her. In addition, she got 2 years in prison for arson. She only served 6 months on weekends, but is now a convicted felon. The woman he was (supposedly) fooling around with was actually a real estate agent next door in the complex and he WAS going to surprise his wife with a beach house.

BonzoHansen

Administrator
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 1, 2005
Scott from Hamilton, NJ
tumblr_lyqcsvpyuC1qesdib.gif

Smokey15

Veteran Member
Aug 13, 2017
Caledonia, MI
The woman he was (supposedly) fooling around with was actually a real estate agent next door in the complex and he WAS going to surprise his wife with a beach house.
I hope it wasn't a done deal. If it was, I hope him and his new gf, or wife enjoy it. Future ex-wife went to a 'beetch' house. At least, I hope the guy was smart enough to divorce the psycho.

ssupercoolss

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
PA
How does anybody know what this is about? Serious question.
Maybe she just doesnt like the car.
Maybe she was doing the "speed hole" mod to make the car go faster.

Latest posts