somebody got caught * NWS language*

MIDNIGHTBLUE

Veteran Member
Jul 28, 2000
Southern Kaifornia
Dude knew what she was like when he found her in the deep end of the Krazy swimming pool.

They are fun, exciting to be around but like having a Bobcat for a house pet, you know for any reason it can go off and destroy everything. Normal people dont do stupid crap like that, crazy girls do and with that caveat, they are SOOOO fun.

When it's good it is unbelievable, when it's bad it is of so horrible. Girls like this are like owning a Dodge Viper from the early generations, no ABS, no traction control a car that will try to kill you for no reason.

Last edited:

Smokey15

Veteran Member
Aug 13, 2017
Caledonia, MI
Dude knew what she was like when he found her in the deep end of the Krazy swimming pool. They are fun, exiting to be around but like having a Bobcat for a house pet, you know for any reason it can go off and destroy everything. Normal people dont do stupid crap like that, crazy girls do and with that caveat, they are SOOOO fun. When it's good it is unbelievable, when it's bad it is of so horrible. Girls like this are like owning a Dodge Viper from the early generations, no ABS, no traction control a car that will try to kill you for no reason.
Spoken like a man who has lived through the experience. You are not alone. Been there. Rode that. Stalked. Lived.

MIDNIGHTBLUE

Veteran Member
Jul 28, 2000
Southern Kaifornia
Spoken like a man who has lived through the experience. You are not alone. Been there. Rode that. Stalked. Lived.
LOL, every guy who has been with one knows what I mean. Her name was DeAnn, she was cuh-racy but she was hella-fun. Tried for 3 years to see if she would mellow out. Nope.
20 years later she called me up out of the blue at my job. Tried to apologize, she said she was diagnosed bi-polar and on meds. Ya think?

bodymanbill

Veteran Member
Feb 1, 2007
South Park Pa
LOL, every guy who has been with one knows what I mean. Her name was DeAnn, she was cuh-racy but she was hella-fun. Tried for 3 years to see if she would mellow out. Nope.
20 years later she called me up out of the blue at my job. Tried to apologize, she said she was diagnosed bi-polar and on meds. Ya think?
admit it, u thought about taking her back, even just for a minute

ol' grouch

Veteran Member
Jul 4, 2013
Evansville, In.

I got involved with the most gorgeous Cajun gal when I was driving a truck. She started talking to me. I was a rather pudgy 19 year old truck driver and she was a Goddess. Within a week, I was living with her. I was fixing steaks once and pulled a steak knife out of the block and it was ground down to 4 inches, maybe a bit less. After about a month, I asked her if she ever thought about posing for Playboy or similar magazines. She was as good looking, if not better, than the gals in the pictures. That's when bomb #1 dropped. She told me she had gotten a really good offer but her Parole officer said no. Okay, I figured she wrote some bad checks or such. Bomb #2, she had done 2 out of 5 for ADW. (Assault with a deadly weapon) She caught her then husband in bed with her cousin and carved him up. Bomb #3 came soon after. She began to change and found out where her ex was living and asked if I could get her a corn knife or pistol. The next day I got myself a transfer to Minnesota in early February. She was a looked and the MOST passionate woman I've ever been privileged to be involved with. She was also a homicidal manic.