Sooo what u doing this weekend “

rgearhead

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 14, 2006
SOUTHWEST CHICAGO, ILL
It's my first Saturday that I can remember that I can do whatever. Boys are going to grandma's, Jamie is going into work (tax season). I may grab my dad and go metal detecting.
Damn, that’s her name” U definitely married UP” u slug..boy’s- plural, how old Gordo” ? I bought metal detector few years back , then found out in $hit hole Chit’cago it’s illegal to detect in in beaches in woods in Illinatushes, sooo metal detector is in house in Michagan..

rgearhead

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 14, 2006
SOUTHWEST CHICAGO, ILL
Another Illinois guy here, I stay way away from the Chicago area and all their rules.
I'll be installing the new driveshaft and finishing up a few other pieces so I can fire this thing later this month.
Good to meet u Mrfleet” I’m S-W off Lagrange rd in hickory hills, but ugh work downtown Loop 29 years now, what a rat race, UR safer in Ukrainian , than Chit’cago,beatings, stabings, car jackings all day every day”

79camaro2001

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 4, 2003
Monroeville, PA
Bathroom remodel project at my other house. My mom is finally moving up here to Pittsburgh with me. Since my dad passed last year and my mawmaw passed 2 months ago, the family in West Texas has pretty much split up.

So I'm working my ass off on getting the bathroom done so she can move up here in June. Taking care of three kids, church needs my help in doing electrical work, and was hoping to hit the river Sunday but the Saturday snow is making me think twice.

rscamaro73

Administrator
Staff member
Yoooooo.. lemme see them shockers 🤣
You be surprised who comes out of the woodwork.
If I don't go find some side work to get involved with, I may have several things to do like some reloading I'd it's raining.

Hope things have been good for everyone since we're almost "post COVID"

f-body freak

Veteran Member
Nov 22, 2014
northern ohio
Putting a flat top grill together for momma & starting the project of replacing the leaking oil pan gasket in the Wagon. That one will stretch into next weekend I would imagine...

Latest posts