Sooo what u doing this weekend “

Gary S

Administrator
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 14, 1999
Bismarck, North Dakota
I'm staying home, staying in the house to keep warm today. The temp this morning is at -6 degrees. But, tomorrow is supposed to be +50 degrees. Maybe Spring is starting to win. Tomorrow I will get outside.

Canadian Barton

Veteran Member
Jul 20, 2015
Alberta
Old guy hockey tonight which means a late start to the day tomorrow. Have a master bath to button up, still need to order the counter top so I've got some time. Maybe sort through the garage and put the tools away and see if the zed is still there. Gonna go watch my youngest play some senior hockey tomorrow night.

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
Heading out on the snowmobile trails to the lake where my ice hut is. We still have about a month of useable winter. Then planning to bolt the new Hotchkis shocks on the Z as soon as I can get it out of storage.

1972_Z-28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 6, 2005
Sugar Land, Texas
Who does he play for? You must be insanely proud!
Plays for a D3 school. St. Thomas University in Houston.
He been the starting SS and some relief pitching for the last years but the head coach who recruited him left the program and new coach brought a lot of new players. Started season 2-10. So not real happy with new coach as my son is not getting much playing. 2 games and didn't get in the game. Still enjoy watching college baseball.
Yes very proud!!!

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
Old guy hockey tonight which means a late start to the day tomorrow. Have a master bath to button up, still need to order the counter top so I've got some time. Maybe sort through the garage and put the tools away and see if the zed is still there. Gonna go watch my youngest play some senior hockey tomorrow night.
Senior hockey? How old is your son? I couldn't play senior hockey until I was 45!

Dec 15, 2020
Another Illinois guy here, I stay way away from the Chicago area and all their rules.
I'll be installing the new driveshaft and finishing up a few other pieces so I can fire this thing later this month.
Don't blame ya for staying away from Chicago I live in Morris 50 miles west of Chicago and haven't been there in year's it's almost like Russian Roulette.
Good luck on firing it up and hope we ain't got expensive yard ornaments this summer lol

Latest posts