Speaking of 502's

billvh

Sep 21, 2006
Price drop! Until I saw the thread below on 454 and 502 I hadn't considered posting this here. So, that said:
Got this Chevrolet Performance 502HO crate motor new from Chevrolet, for a project (my 73 Camaro) but went in a different direction (LS7). Took off the factory 4bbl manifold for the Accel Super Ram efi and that's as far as it went. Engine has never been fired. Been sitting at the back of the shop for 10 years in a bag. Time for it to go. I'm lowered my asking from $8500 to $6300. EDIT removed EFI back to factory original 4 BBL manifold. Pick up is free, shipping to be arranged by buyer. I will assist in loading with cherry picker.
IMG_3777.JPG

IMG_3780.JPG IMG_3779.JPG IMG_3787.JPG

Last edited:

351maverick

full time Ebay seller/hustler/car killer
Aug 11, 2010
erie, PA
you do realize that the bores will be as rusty as the rest of the improperly stored bare metal surfaces, right?

billvh

Sep 21, 2006
you do realize that the bores will be as rusty as the rest of the improperly stored bare metal surfaces, right?
Really? You know this because you are omniscient? If you had said there might be a possibility I would probably have agreed with you. But a divine pronouncement? I guess that's why I try not to waste my time with people like you. Here however, I've wasted my time just for you. The borescope video is on the NastyZ28 Facebook page because it's too large to post here.