Spiteful Things We Do

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by dcozzi, Jul 9, 2020.

1. mech393

mech393 Veteran Member

we had a new worker at our company and for some reason he would pull pranks on me, the day i was retiring i went and used a staple gun that they use on thick card board and i stapled all his pants and shirt so you couldn't put them on. later a friend sent me a picture of him sitting in his under wear trying to take the staples out of his clothes. it took him four hours to get dressed.

1980RS, Zstar and xten like this.
  2. Jimmac

Jimmac Veteran Member

when I worked at the newspaper, they would get all these free sample magazines all the time. back then they had a return card you fill out to start your subscription for whatever magazine. they would send you the 1st or second copy then bill you. a coworker was mad at someone and he would fill hundreds of these out a month with his preys name and address on it. tjen he goes over to this guy's house like nothing go wrong. And the guys telling him he keeps getting all these bills and magazines he never ordered. jim

dcozzi and BillyDean7173 like this.
  3. mrfleet12

mrfleet12 Veteran Member

I tend to be more direct, get that from my dad.
    When I use to run a printing press, the guy on the previous shift kept screwing with me, change machine settings, leave the place a mess etc. One day when I came in I could see the disaster, I walked up to him and politely asked if he had Aids, he was mad as heck and said no, why would you ask that. I said well, you keep f'ing me every day, I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to catch something. Needless to say I was in the office the next day, the supervisor thought it was hilarious.

carr911, Zstar and 70-camaro like this.
  4. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

I have done this for years. I really love it when they look right at you at you are smiling back. What can they say?

BillyDean7173 likes this.
  5. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Don't remember who said this but "a gentleman will always open the door for a lady - even if she isn't."

BillyDean7173 likes this.
  6. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

dcozzi and BillyDean7173 like this.
  7. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Years ago, I would tape the return card to a brick. They had to pay postage for the brick.

Saturday, the GF and I went camping at a low budget campground. (A polite way of saying it was a dump) The people next door were up until well after midnight partying. Dogs barking, fire works, loud music (it wasn't even good music) and so on. The second time a bottle rocket hit my tent, I told them to knock it off, loudly. The kids were lighting them and then tossing them to go where ever. I'm a light sleeper and can go back to sleep in a heart beat. About 2:00, I went outside and barked. This set their dogs off. The GF sleeps like a log, she never noticed. Every time the dogs would settle down, I'd bark again.

8. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

the pranks at work ALWAYS end up with someone's feelings getting hurt!! ALWAYS.....usually the instigators ;) Used to work with a guy ...real OCD...would get his blood boiling by just changing the angle of the computer monitor (mind you....we do NOT have assigned or consistent work benches) on "his" bench. So you know about every 3 weeks, just when he's done bitching about it...someone else has to move the mouse pad, change a drawer,etc.....MORNING entertainment!!!

Zstar likes this.
  9. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Pranks used to be really inventive where I work. It got to the point some guys got fired to slow it down. Filling balloons with acetylene gas and then rolling them under someone using a cutting torch can be rather exciting. Not to mention loud.

Zstar likes this.
  10. 1980RS

1980RS Veteran Member

Paybacks are a Biotch.

mrfleet12 likes this.