Split Bumper Vega

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Z-Life, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Zspoiler

Zspoiler Veteran Member

There was a company called Don Hardy industries that specialized in V-8 Vegas and later Monzas

2. ChevyReb

ChevyReb Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I still have a trans mount and motor mounts from Don Hardy for a Vega along with a 12 bolt rear. I only need headers to put one together. Maybe one day I will find another one that's not a rust bucket for a good price and make a street/strip car out of it.

3. Z-Life

Z-Life Nasty Member

Well would you lookie here, I bet money this is the same car before it got the Z28 treatment it just has to be it looks like Im looking at a twin to the original car I posted. The flares are exactly the same, the roll cage exactly the same, looks like the start of the split bumper vega, whats weird is the angle of the two photos are almost identical....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coadster32 and BillyDean7173 like this.
  4. ChevyReb

ChevyReb Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Here are two pics of my second Vega it is a '75 GT. My first was a '73 GT but it had rust issues. One is staged in the right lane against a pro car duing time trials. I believe I won 1st place in the street car bracket that day $400 bux. I had to get it repainted after a guy went to bump his starter to adjust points and it was in gear so he nosed into my left quarter. To his credit he came and found me to lmk and also paid for the repairs. That's when I added the yellow stripe. Screenshot_20210402-095528_Adobe Acrobat.jpg Screenshot_20210402-095552_Adobe Acrobat.jpg