Springfield swap meet and car show (Ohio)

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
Been wanting to get up to one of these shows, covid knocked it out for a year or so, see this was the last one for the year. Weather forecast all week was for perfect weather Saturday. Spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning up the 3rd gen for the road trip, put the location in the GPS, ready to head north. Went in and watched the six o'clock news, all of a sudden the forecast was for midday clouds, drizzle, 40 mph winds. Anyone go to this today? How was it. Was the Vendors and cars turn out good?

70lt1z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
Been wanting to get up to one of these shows, covid knocked it out for a year or so, see this was the last one for the year. Weather forecast all week was for perfect weather Saturday. Spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning up the 3rd gen for the road trip, put the location in the GPS, ready to head north. Went in and watched the six o'clock news, all of a sudden the forecast was for midday clouds, drizzle, 40 mph winds. Anyone go to this today? How was it. Was the Vendors and cars turn out good?
Maybe a good thing you didn't got today. The November 2022 event is next Saturday the 12th!

I usually go if I am bored. Helps keep the resto mojo going.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
Gulp! How did I miss that? Had it on my brain it was this weekend. Close call.

Latest posts