Squirrel Apult.....Snap.....Weeeeeeeee!

Aceshigh

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 9, 2001
Boondocks
K5JMP said:
He was a moose dude... that's why he had funny headgear.. lol

Yep....used to watch that religiously as a 5 year old waiting to be dropped off at the nursery back in 1979

K5JMP

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 19, 2006
MORTUORUM VENATOR - Z.R.T.
Marks71BB said:
Sorry man. about the squirrel yeah Rocky. and the moose duhhhh I seemed to have posted befor the memories coagulated fully in my head... Memories. Ya all remember the wayback machine too I suppose?
Have another brewski and it will all be clearer.. lol! Still early out your way...;)

I'm gonna call it a night.... maybe... the "red menace" aka; wifey-poo is in Tenn for a week, and I got a cold 12-pack in the fridge. Wonder what kind of trouble I can get into :crazy:

Aceshigh said:
Yep....used to watch that religiously as a 5 year old waiting to be dropped off at the nursery back in 1979
Now all you get on Saturday mornings is endles-mindless jap animation. They don't even have storylines anymore.... My favs were the "Time for Timer" shorts... like conjunction junction... or how a bill gets started... I actually miss that stuff sometimes. Or maybe, I just miss being a kid with no worries:rolleyes:

Good googly-moogly!! You were 5 when I was a junior in HS...:eek:

Last edited:

Cardinal

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 22, 2003
Endicott, NY
I got the same one in an email the other day. I LAUGHED OUT LOUD and played it for Evil and JD. They thought it was too funny.

I'll have to make a launcher line that for my father-in-law as he's been at war with gray squirrels eating his bird feeders dry for years!

Latest posts