Standard or more rare???

Coolwheels74

Veteran Member
Oct 11, 2002
Dallas, GA
Yeah man, no problem. You definately did good. Speaking of stripes. I vote for black cause' they would look really good with the vinyl roof IMO.

lonewolf350

Veteran Member
Nov 15, 2005
upstate NY
yeah black would look killer if i were you id also look into putting on a rear spoiler i dont reall like the slope without it but thats just my opinion and also that was a killer trade

Chuck78

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2000
Columbus, OH, USA
yeah, definitely sits WAY too high... I'd get rid of the air shocks asap, and get some new Z28 type springs for the rear, and a slightly stiffer spring up front. Go with some Edelbrock IAS shocks all around for the best handling for the money. And I definitely would get a rear spoiler for it as well. They look much better with them. Maybe even a D80 type front spoiler to top it off. Then you'll have a really awesome ride!

dakdawn

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 19, 2002
Gilbert AZ USA
Welcome to the board!
sign0077.gif
Take good care of it, you got a good deal my friend... ;)

P.S. Those doors panels, if in good shape, KEEP 'EM that way, they are 'xpensive! :p

poolballz

Veteran Member
Dec 21, 2005
Trout Run, PA
think i did alright too. I think it may have been timing. It was close to winter and kid needed a 4X4. Anyone know what ya think it is worth. It's in GREAT condition with only minor chips in paint. Looks and drives great! I do wanna get a spoiler for the rear. DAKDAWN, where did you get the one you have on your car? I like that!! It is different. Thanks all for the posts. I'm glad everyone thinks i did the right thing. I will lower it and get a spoiler in time... First i wanna get it out and drive it a few times...lol C,mon spring!! I'm also gonna check in with Hagerty insurance. Alot of people think it beats the classic plates deal. Open to suggestions though. Hope everyone has a great New Year!! Laterz!

Latest posts