Star Wars: WARNING SPOILER

TwinnEngines

Veteran Member
Oct 13, 2014
Now Moving to Parts Unknown
Buickfunnycar said:
Nope...just you.

I suppose you get upset if someone tells you the score of a game you have recorded,lol...it's called LIFE, deal with it. :p

Screw Star Wars, what a f**king crock that people get excited over this warmed-over sh!t,lol!

I got free viewing tickets, glad it was free....no more originality in the world.

I forgot to mention that Hat's kid even got his stupid hand cut off.....sound familiar

Last edited:

351maverick

full time Ebay seller/hustler/car killer
Aug 11, 2010
erie, PA
Buickfunnycar said:
Screw Star Wars, what a f**king crock that people get excited over this warmed-over sh!t,lol!

screw old school funnycars, what a f**king crock that people get excited over this warmed-over sh!t,lol

LayZ

Veteran Member
Jun 9, 1999
NJ. US
LOL anyone that thinks star trek is better then star wars is crazy.

If you read the books it wasn't that big a surprise. I am however impressed with JJ Abram's directing. I thought for sure the lens flares would be rampant LOL.

I liked it, to be 100% honest, if you saw a new hope you sort of saw this one.

I don't think the chick is Jana Solo.

Camarolina

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 12, 2009
Unionville, NC
Not sure what's going on here but.........I like Star Wars.
Not so much the new stuff but pre-1984 is some of my all time favorite.
star-wars-what...14bQw0l1VqM6d2

Last edited:

ChevyReb

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 4, 2003
SC
Dave Nelson said:
I don't get all the hype about "Star Wars", I see people camping out to get tickets, standing in long lines, dressed in costume, I guess to each is own. The only line I may stand in is at the post office.

Dudw....like you've never heard of email?

ChevyReb

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 4, 2003
SC
351maverick said:
screw old school funnycars, what a f**king crock that people get excited over this warmed-over sh!t,lol

Nice use of the saws all in this post...well done maverick haha.

Just on the way home from the theater seeing it. I thought it was actually pretty good. A lot of past enewindos which you would have to know from past episodes. Biggest downer for me was no new resistance or evil space fighters. Lots of action and new evil leader was not that impressive.