Strange 9" rear end , axles, shock, leafs Gen 2 Camaro - $1250 (sarasota)

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by GreenMachineRS, Jan 4, 2017.

1. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

For sale, Gen 2 Camaro Strange 9 " rear end housing (no 3rd member) with Strange 35 spline axles set up with steel mono leaf springs with spherical bearing and Viking rear shocks. Prefer to sell as a package and priced accordingly.

AXLES and HOUSING ARE SOLD, other parts still available as of 1/16/17.

These parts are all new, never run on my 1972 Camaro, the mono leafs were on it as a roller. These steel mono leaf springs with spherical bearings are good for up to about 900 HP.

The Strange 9 inch Rear End housing is standard length for a Gen 2 Camaro with "Big Ford" ends (see pics).

Shocks are Viking double adjustable (never installed and in boxes)

If interested in any individual parts please text or email what your interested in and we can talk. Mike 941-920-0421, Mike@honeydo.com

StrangeHousingLeafsAxlesShocks.jpg StrangeAxles.jpg HousingEnds.jpg StrangeAxles.jpg HousingEnds.jpg

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. carr911

carr911 Veteran Member

Mike, Great Price on your Set-up. I sell these type of parts, a 9" Housing & Axles would be over $1600, The Shocks are $300 and The Springs are nice, so someone is getting about a 50% Discount.

GLWTS

TC

3. QUAKE_WARS

QUAKE_WARS Veteran Member

No portion may be used with or without permission
    What a freakin deal....I spent close to 4K for my 9 through DSE.. Damn where were you 2 month ago lol. this ad should not last long.

4. CamaroGP

CamaroGP Veteran Member

Do those axles have the sealed race only ball bearings? I can't tell from the pictures.
    Sure wish they were shorter! Just broke both of mine:(

5. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

Man what did you get? The add is for axles and a housing. That only cost me $1700 from DSE and that was powder coated too. The 3rd member I got from moser and was another $1700

6. vega406

vega406 New Member

Hmm, i'm in the market for a 35 spline, stock width 9" at the moment. I already have the suspension pieces though. If you decided to split things up, what would you be looking for shipped to 46319 (NW IN)? I can have it sent to a business with a loading dock as well.

Thanks,
    Josh

7. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Thanks TC, btw, it's Mike from Sarasota.....72 Camaro, we did some business recently. How much longer til yours is ready to go?

carr911 likes this.
  8. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Hey Josh-

I may separate if the one deal I have for the whole thing falls through, just trying to get him shipping info. Once I know that and if it falls through, we can talk. Thanks!

9. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

You know what, I'm not sure, but let me post another pic if that will help, thanks

10. carr911

carr911 Veteran Member

I knew it was you! If I hadn't broken my hand and if my buddy with the shop hadn't cut off his fingers, I'd be on the road! lol