Just when I thought I could get this old 406 I ran back in the late 90's going again last night I was putting the heads on, then when torqueing the head bolts the one did not feel right and would not hit 65 lbs. and this just sucks. Took the head off and there already was an insert in there but I don't think I can drill it any further as the hole will be way to close to the cylinder. So here is what I have though of doing so far. First I was thinking of tapping out the hole and getting a Metric bolt to use as they can be from 8.8 to 10.0 and that might work, 2nd and what I have decided to do is I used an ARP head stud from the pack that I am not using and filled the hole and the bolt with JB weld. We will see if it holds after today when it dries, if not then I will try the metric bolt, if that does not work I will tear the engine apart and toss the block.