Sunday Morning Drive Music - Chevrolet Camaro 1974

Coadster32

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
Milford,CT
Cool video...nicely done. Sweet car as well.

A funny note....at 3:18 it shows the speedo going north of 40mph...and then you are slowly passing some bicyclists at 3:21...those guys are moving!! :crazy:

[email protected]

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
NY
Nice car, I would love for you to post a " How we made it " video, as I would be interested to see the types of cameras used, and the drone , and how you have all of them placed, as you always seem to capture something extra, ants, cats HAA HA on your videos

Burak Unal

Veteran Member
Feb 25, 2005
Istanbul, Turkey
thanks very much and that would be a great idea but a bit hard I would say as I shot this one all alone; so I had to drive, shoot and hide the cams and other gear at the same time he he! I use Gopro Hero 5 Black, Gopro Hero Session, Ion Air, Panasonic Hx A1 and DJI Spark for drone. I was lucky with the other souls including the bike guys that came to check the car out.

[email protected]

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
NY
I forgot to ask, what is that gauge you have mounted on the steering wheel? At first I thought it was a tach, when you started the car, however, when you were driving it , the numbers were all over the place,and what are those kuel gauges you have in the bezel, looks like a trans-am type 4 in one , I have never seen that, and then I see three gauges by the radio, HAA HA, well monitored engine.