*Suspended from work *

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 72BIGBLOCK, May 7, 2014.

1. 72BIGBLOCK

72BIGBLOCK Veteran Member

LOL that was funny dirt mud

2. 72BIGBLOCK

This is becoming more of a joke in a joke every day I just got a call from my buddy at work he says that the guy who made the accusation and supposedly confess now recanted and changed his story great I wonder what happens now

3. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

This whole thing started because men are typically insecure.

4. KEVS79

KEVS79 Veteran Member

So let me get this straight, you have been suspended w/out pay for 3 days and nobody has given you a reason? I don't understand why you can't just go in there and in a NICE way ask to get information. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. I would think you show more guilt buy hiding out and not asking questions. Getting to the bottom of the situation is the logical thing that somebody which was wrongly accused of something would do. Hiding out and waiting for the air to clear is something a guilty person does.
    Be nice a reasonable about it and ask inquiring questions, do not be defensive.....yet. You have no real idea what the heck is going on.

5. 72BIGBLOCK

I got a call today asking about paperwork and a client text me saying they asked for me and they told them I'll be back next week... I' got snt home Monday night and I was off Tuesday and weds and was told I was suspended until he contacts me.

6. 72BIGBLOCK

I'm giving it till tomorrow since I'm calling other places and updating the resume ... This guy is a real tyrant my friend called me and said he's been upset since Monday but has not seen hr there ...

7. Krator

Krator Veteran Member

Go in there and demand to know whats going on man. You have to. Then have the other guy charged with harassment. He screwed you out of a weeks wages because he lied to the boss? I would be demanding a formal letter of apology from him the immediate foreman and the shift supervisor. That is a pile of crap. Then demand compensation for the time and wages lost because of the false allegations brought against you.

That would only be the start of it if they did not comply let me tell you.

8. K5JMP

K5JMP Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I'd ask for backpay...

9. Kris g

Kris g Veteran Member

I can't believe legally they could suspend you without pay and not give you cause or previous warnings about this type of behavior. In this case if it was a false accusation in the end you would most definitely be entitled to your back pay and potentially even damages.

This scenario would never fly here. If there is a state labor board or institution I would be taking the case up with them.

10. Krator

Krator Veteran Member

What he said too. If HR will not help you fix it go to the state labour agency. This is crap man.