Tanks Inc. does not stand behind their products

BillyDean7173

Final Six
May 21, 2014
Hutto, TX
it takes some of us(me) years to get our cars to a point where we can use the parts that we bought
That is very true. Sometimes we can use the part right away and other times we buy it because it's on sale, cheap shipping, etc. knowing it will be a while before it can be installed. Guess we have to be careful and consider mechanical vs. non-mechanical parts (ex. sail panels).
I can certainly see how companies have to draw the line somewhere, but I think they would gain more in the long run with customer satisfaction and loyalty if they considered the issue on a case-by-case basis and not a blanket policy. How many individuals are purposely trying to screw a company over a part? Bet it doesn't happen nearly as often as a company trying to screw the individual to save a buck.

badazz81z28

Veteran Member
May 4, 2001
Alabama
Yeah, but how many people are calling in with issues? Right now I’m dealing with a company I bought a part from in ~2016. Same scenario...took a while to install, tried working with the techs, deployed...3 years later and they are trying to meet me in the middle. That’s caring about their reputation and the customer.

76z28

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2009
bakersfield
My tanks Inc set up had been flawless. I did send them an email about the gasket they sent me bring screwed up... They sent me another one in the mail no questions asked

70lt1z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
Seems like a possible bonus for a company to sell a part without a warranty for less if the customer requests it. The warranty must have some kind of cost for them. I’ve bought many parts that I know I will have for years before I will use them. The warranty is useless to me. It’s almost a joke really. Maybe give it a discount and allow a 5 day warranty for inspection only coverage.

Kory

Jun 24, 2019
I purchased a EFI fuel system from Tanks Inc and before the LS swap into a 2nd gen camaro was complete the fuel pump went bad. Tanks Inc refuses to stand behind their product and I would NOT recommend this company at all. Customer service guy Chris was less than helpful and would not work with me to get my project finished.

STAY AWAY FROM TANKS Inc.!!!!!
Hey give me a call my name is Kory i work at Tanks Inc. how long have you had the pump and who did you purchase is through? 877-596-3842 my extensions is 160

Goat

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
moncure, NC
Hey give me a call my name is Kory i work at Tanks Inc. how long have you had the pump and who did you purchase is through? 877-596-3842 my extensions is 160

There you go Mr. Keebler. Give the man a call and let us know the outcome...

Latest posts