Hello, I am rebuilding it and trying to be exceptionally careful in all of the details. I do have the pump that takes the thrush washer with a tang. What I have done is assemble it with no clutches and test for end play and was .025" and the input and output shafts turned. So I opened it up and started installing the clutches. The low and reverse should be fine they bottomed out and I was able to get the retaining clip on without issue. The sun shell seated properly all the way down. I installed the next piece, I'm sorry I'm tired and don't remember if it is the intermediate or direct drum, and it seated perfectly fully bottomed out. I pulled it up and verified all of the clutches were still aligned and reseated it and got a satisfying clunk. I then then put in the next drum and it aligned perfectly and bottomed out. I then dropped in the pressure plate, with the correct orientation, and installed clutch, plate, clutch, plate, clutch, plate and wavy ring. I set the pump on and it starts to seat and I can turn the input shaft, I tighten the pump a bit more and it's tougher to turn. A bit more tightening and it no longer turns and the pump is not yet fully seated. I am doing a 100% stock rebuild no modifications and have not added or removed any clutches or steel plates from what came out originally. I am at my wits end on where to turn to get the lost movement back. Any and all help and suggestions are very welcome. Cheers!