The Monday night drive Home

Discussion in 'Georgia 2nd Gen'rs' started by camaro6662, Jul 5, 2006.

1. camaro6662

camaro6662 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I driving home work on 20 trafiic is real light and should home about 5:00 and pick up my car head to Summitt. Then the cell goes off its my daughter's cell and she all crying and very upset all I could make out was "car wreck" Finally after few minutes she put guy on the phone and he said that she was alright just real scared.That 20 min drive felt like 2hrs

She came up over the hill a little over the yellow seen a car coming toward her about 20 cars ahead ( the guy that alked to earlier) turned to hard to the right hit the mailbox slide about 20 ft then back across the road thru 2 yards back across the road and stopped about 250 ft from the mailbox. instead hitting the brakes she hit the gas pedal. First she is lucky that she was not hurt and no one was coming the other way,missing 5 light poles,5mailboxs and dont hit either house or flipped the car:eek:
    The person's mailbox she took out was glad she was OK and said dont worry about the mailbox and he had teenage driver himself.
    the driver that was coming the was surprise that station wagon did not flipp over and also had daughter getting her license in december.

So next I go with my daughter drive to her work she has calmed by this time about 1hr later So i driving home and my cell phone goes again the wife has a tire blow out. Off to help the wife

2. Shane

Shane Moderator Staff Member

Man Greg, I'm glad your daughter is ok - and the wife. Where did she have the wreck at? Covington?

3. camaro6662

camaro6662 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

On salem road between cowan and 81

4. procharged 79

procharged 79 Veteran Member

Dang, talk about having a bad day, and it was a Monday to boot. I'm sure glad your daughter and wife are alright.

I'd have to sit those two down and say, "girls.......the old mans ticker can't take much more of that".......

Glad everything turned out OK.

Rob

5. Chris77Z28

Chris77Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Glad everything/everybody is O.K.

6. IDLZRUF

IDLZRUF Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

wow glad yer daughter and wifes ok,might want to send your daughter to a defensive driving schools

7. doechsle

doechsle Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I have noticed that about life, when it rains it pours.Atleast everyone is ok.

8. Jim Stokkeland

Jim Stokkeland Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Whew! Dodged a couple a bullets there, thank the Lord.