Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
I believe this was discussed a while back but Commifornia passed a law banning the sale of gas-powered tools in 2024.

Leaf blowers, line trimmers, chain saws and mowers are all deemed gross polluters.

I'm picturing the day when it becomes federal law to "green" the military's tanks, planes and ships to battery power. :crazy:

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
Asphalt Circle track
most all haulers squeezed into infield, close quarters, nut to butt. Every hauler has a generator running most all the time. Hardly room to walk between haulers. On a hot, still day or nite, air inside& between haulers is awful and, even between heats, it's god-awful noisy; gets tiresome. S'pose that helps account for the routine brawl or two. Rarely do tracks have more than a couple hookups (if any).

FreedomPenguin

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
The morons in charge continue to drive people out of commiefornia

Believe it or not. My social group. People beg and cry and pout and want to move there. Unfortunately, it’s the college crowd here. If you have a degree in my area. 99% chance you hate anywhere but California’s ways. Whether it’s drug use. Or anti fuel and anything other than full on right removal they hate it.

Not joking, like most people I meet through my social circle all are 10000% die hard wannabe Californians waiting for a chance to float over and grow their roots deep.

ULTM8Z

Veteran Member
May 19, 2000
Los Angeles
I'm picturing the day when it becomes federal law to "green" the military's tanks, planes and ships to battery power. :crazy:

LMAO... Might be sooner than you think...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd657ee40-33a9-4522-8cc1-e0d62e0a285c_1404x1020.jpeg

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
Asphalt Circle track
most all haulers squeezed into infield, close quarters, nut to butt. Every hauler has a generator running most all the time. Hardly room to walk between haulers. On a hot, still day or nite, air inside& between haulers is awful and, even between heats, it's god-awful noisy; gets tiresome. S'pose that helps account for the routine brawl or two. Rarely do tracks have more than a couple hookups (if any).

I guess the way the loony's talk, that a lot of dead people every year. Bwhahahaha.

Jimmac

Veteran Member
Dec 24, 2013
tucson az
I'm in the camp of don't tell me what to do. they forced the recycle barrels and cut trash pickup to once a week and still charge the same. The recycle is now every other week and only time it gets used is when the trash container is full. And it goes out empty to the curb, if I'm paying for the can, they're stopping and picking it up even if it's empty.
those stupid masks? sorry they get floated to the wind. I recycle used oil dipping fenceposts, spray bamboo or dust control. jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts