Times are getting tougher....

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Keizer, Jun 26, 2012.

1. POS71RS

POS71RS Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

5 people? And 3 of them women? That is very interesting. Wasn't there some other trouble at the same house a year or two ago? I thought I remembered you mentioning the trooper's house before.

Sounds like where I want to live.

2. Marks71BB

Marks71BB Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Gods country in the beautiful Sierra Mountains of
    That does sound out of the ordinary. Drugs are bad was my only thought...

This is the Sheriffs report for our po-dunct lil County.

This is the entire COUNTY mind you.

[​IMG]

Not quite the little island Doug refers to but definitely nothing on the scale of a big city 'burb.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I hear that.

Something tells me the house wasn't picked at random. Glad the girl got out OK. Last thing I'd have my kids do is lock the dog up when the doorbell rings. I say let'em bark and carry on.

4. whitesoxfbody

whitesoxfbody Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

The "black foot soldier"? I don't typically read blogs like this (white or black) but I glanced through a few excerpts on this site and WOW.
    The effort and energy wasted on this hate-whitey site is unbelieveable. Most of us are wrapped up in our everyday lives with our children, jobs, whatever. So sometimes you don't realize there are lunatics out there that recruit the perpetually stupid hateful idiots on this earth. :mad:

But I read this in the upper right corner, "The Black Foot Soldiers Does Not Advocate Black On White Violence Or Hatred".
    What a load of garbage!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  5. Damon23

Damon23 Veteran Member

Until these type of people are charged with more serious crimes and the punishments are harder then they'll continue to do it. 5 years for B & E is nothing to these low life's. Home invasion should equal terrorism charges which should bring life. Harm someone and that should be zero tolerance and the death penalty should be in play. Crooks know the game and are willing to play with the reward being much greater than the penalty.

6. gordonquixote

gordonquixote Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

F'n pillheads

7. pinoaktwh

pinoaktwh Member

The life an Officer and his/her family has to be prepared for.

8. Z28PILOT

Z28PILOT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

agree , this sounds like a revenge breakin , or payback . A professonal criminal looking for valuables I think would have sacked the place different.

EIther payback gang or gang looking for items to steal for drug money.

Either way ....I would have run out of the house as well. (with my M16 if possible) , gathered my thoughts .

And then would have shot them all ( maybe not killem ) before they left the the yard.

Trespassers will be shot signs need to go up.

Funny , how the GOVERMENT gets to use these signs at there installations , but the citizens do not to protect their property. So they( the goverment) can shoot us when ever they want ...but we can't do the same.
    :rolleyes:

9. Damon23

Damon23 Veteran Member

BTW, that article has to be about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And what does the price of their home have to do with anything? And she supposedly lured him into the house, yeah, a 14 year old girl sees some random way to old for her black man and wants him to rough her up. If that was the case, he should have called police and got the hell out of there. These people should have their freedom of speech revoked.

10. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

I may have mentioned a different troopers house. At one time we had three troopers living up here on the hill. I may have mentioned the garage I built one, or that another one had passed away from a brain tumor. It's funny, the troopers that live up here don't have a fence or driveway gate. I would never live like that.

Her back yard.
    [​IMG]