Tree Sap Remover

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Just me, but if it's a light mist, I would go to one of the newer brush type car washes. Most will have a pickup truck area with a brush in a barrel of wash solution. Soap it up real good then run it through the wash. I occasionally have a lazy streak. :)
I tried that one already, I figured it was the best lazy man option but it didn't touch it.

Heard rubbing alcohol works.

Yes it does, the stuff wiped right off with a paper towel and hand sanitizer we had here at work. Unbelievable. I scraped the windows for about an hour to get it off the other day, but this time all I had to do was wipe it with the soaked paper towel. Thanks

I guess instead of rebuilding the rear end for the Blazer I'll be waxing a car tomorrow.

PalmbchZ28

Veteran Member
Jan 29, 2017
West Palm Beach Fl
This is the best sticky crap remover I've ever found we use it all the time to remove label adhesives just about anything sticky but you do need to check it on some plastics because it might eat it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-174751.png
    Screenshot_20220429-174751.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 14

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
turpentine

undiluted/neat "Pine-Sol®️" household cleaner

test either on a less-obvious painted area

virtually nothing attacks glass with exception of HF acid.

Wapas

May 1, 2022
I have an Oak tree that's dropping the "honey dew" all over my car. I need to remove it from the paint on my daily driver. I'm looking for something quick an easy. The stuff is stuck pretty well. I used a razor blade on the windows and it took a bit of effort to get it off. It's my daily with 220k+ so I'm not looking to win any trophies but I'd like to keep it looking nice. Any suggestions on a product to help get it off?
simply get it wet, and it needs to say wet for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then it just washes off with regular car suds.

Latest posts