Tubular man...

mrnitrous

Veteran Member
May 12, 2008
Anaheim Ca
My buddies company just came out with tubular A arms for our cars...

Made by the same local builder that fabs up these for Hotchkis for a lot cheaper...

check the link & let me know what you think.

If you're interested in these or anything else they offer, Ask for Josh and tell him Mikey sent ya.

He's a good dude and will take care of you.

http://www.performanceonline.com/home.php

mrnitrous

Veteran Member
May 12, 2008
Anaheim Ca
vegas1974z28 said:
Hey those are nice! I'd be more than willing to demo them at the drag strip :)

I hear that Mattie... they do look nice!! I will be sporting a set soon, I might be able to work something out for you on this. maybe a large discount if you have room for a sticker on your car ;) ;)

I'll let ya know

vegas1974z28

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 10, 2002
Las Vegas,NV
mrnitrous said:
I hear that Mattie... they do look nice!! I will be sporting a set soon, I might be able to work something out for you on this. maybe a large discount if you have room for a sticker on your car ;) ;)

I'll let ya know

hell yeah Right on the the front fender...
I'll be in your neck of the woods last week in Feb . and thanks.

DFWJ

Veteran Member
Aug 16, 2012
DFW
I'd be interested if they were lighter than the Speedtech ones.

They look heavier.

Shawn

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 20, 1999
Graham, WA, USA
If you got time you can make your own. We had modified the bottom A arms, bought aftermarket top ones for circle track because we moved the wheels in 1-1/2" per side, went back to stock bottom and remade some more top A arms. Figure the pattern of the angles and make jigs. If you have to count your time, go buy them. These are the circle track ones but we did not like the travel for drag racing.

This is in with the A arms above:

This is back out to stock, and there is 2' spindle drop as well as 2" body drop on the front but it looks better with stock length A arms but again we made our own top ones. Took me a while to realize it looked better.

Last edited:

Turbo70Camaro

Veteran Member
Jan 7, 2005
so cal
Sweet, when is the next track day ?

For the studs use the gold colored ARP they have a nice radius at the tips for starting the lugnuts, you can see them in my build pics.

Last edited:

Latest posts