Tulsa area Camaros

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Hi welcome! Starting Tues. March 10th, we will take our Camaros to Fuddruckers for their weekly cruise in. Starts about 4pm and goes til sundown or whenever u want to leave. Tons of all kinds of cars!

Good lookin' ride u have there! Hope to see you there!

Also we entered Starbird's car show held at Expo Square @ fairgrounds Feb 20-22nd.

You should enter yours too! We need more 2nd gens there:)

Last edited:

Cary

Nov 2, 2014
Broken Arrow OK
probizjudi said:
Hi welcome! Starting Tues. March 10th, we will take our Camaros to Fuddruckers for their weekly cruise in. Starts about 4pm and goes til sundown or whenever u want to leave. Tons of all kinds of cars!

Good lookin' ride u have there! Hope to see you there!

Also we entered Starbird's car show held at Expo Square @ fairgrounds Feb 20-22nd.

You should enter yours too! We need more 2nd gens there:)

HI
I've been to Fudds once, but I work weird hours so I don't get to go often.
I am going to Starbird but I already entered with the Chevelle club.
I'll look for you there.

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Hey Doc, we r good, hope u are well too!

We r still around! Just not as much as we used to be:) But hopefully this year we will get to Fudd's more, and more car shows too!

What r u up to? Is your car back together again? Hope so:)

probizjudi

Veteran Member
Jun 7, 2004
Tulsa, OK
mbracer5, looking at your pics brought back memories when we were at that stage with our car. Its been about 9 yrs ago already! Looks like u will have an awesome looking car! Can't wait to see it when it's done:)

mbracer5

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 15, 2008
Jennings Oklahoma
Thanks probizjudi, paint job is supposed to be complete by the first part of April. I have been working on this car off and on for 11 yrs. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL, My friends call me Mark :)

Latest posts