Tulsa people

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Region' started by speedyrev, Jan 2, 2004.

1. topgunz152

topgunz152 Veteran Member

hey thats a sweet lookin ride you've got there. suprised ive never seen you around before. i go to spartan out in jenks. we should meet up some time, maybe you could give me some comaro tips. im planing on working on the chevy this weekend weather permiting.

2. 71camaro383

71camaro383 Veteran Member

thanks.I get it out on the weekends usually.i go to the tues.night car occasionally.i would be glad to help you out on your car just let me know.Do you have plans on going on the power tour?

3. topgunz152

i dont know what is the power tour? just a car show or...? do you have any info when whare...ect. are you going? im planing on workin on the chevy this weekend, need to replace the tranny pan gasket and might be putin in some new leaf springs. well see, i have a flight tomarrow around 230 up at riverside if the weather holds out. so i'll be in the jenks area.

4. Z28Baby

Z28Baby Member

5. 71camaro383

a bunch of cars are leaving on sat june 5th to attend the power tour in arlington tx, then cruising back to tulsa for for the second stop on sunday the 6th.this is a huge show.should be a ton of cars cruising from tx to ok.make plans to go if you can.Did you replace your springs?and z28baby,i the tulsa stop is june 6th.there is abunch of us meeting at the city plex towers on sat june 5th around 730 in the morning meeting up with a group of others in okc around 10.00 then on to dallas.

6. topgunz152

well i could not replace my new leaf springs because neather orielys or petboys had or even carried the bushings i need for them. so im gonna try calling tulsa spring today and see if they got it. when i was taking a look under my car i looks like i might have to drop my gas tank to do the swap.

7. SMAX

SMAX Veteran Member

ONE MORE FOR TULSA!

8. 71camaro383

yes you will have to drop the tank.Check grand prix automotive,i would get polygraphite for the leafs,less deflection.

9. topgunz152

thanks for the tip. ill make a trip out to grand prix this week some time. im gonna go to a buddys house on saturday afternoon to do it. id rather use the air tools at his house than hand tools in my apartment parking lot. there always yelling at me for gettin oil and tranny fluid on the ground.....still tryin to get the apt. people to give me a free garage port!

10. topgunz152

hey i was just looking up some info on the 2004 power tour. and it said it was comming to tulsa on june the 6th. i was disapointed because i have to work on sundays! rat farts! then i thought if it was close i could maybe go check it out on my lunch break so after some more searching i saw it was going to be at the tulsa cityplex. well thats where i work!! my car is gonna be at the show at 8AM! sweet, so my car can be in it, and i can come walk around on my lunch break after-all...