Upstate NY

ls777z

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2000
Clay,NY
nothing around here until end of March, the Syracuse Motorama, but it's gone so far downhill the last few years I haven't bothered even going.

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
All I know is it's Snowing up there and I'm glad I'm in Florida!
Snow for 4 months versus 90 F and 100% humidity for 8 months. Gimme the snow anytime. One of the reasons I moved back here from New Smyrna Beach.

Born in Syracuse but considered my hometown Whitesboro, just outside of Utica. Presently in Gansevoort, a little north of Saratoga. Car shows all over the place.

ls777z

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2000
Clay,NY
Friends of mine went down last year in August, hated it, and of course this year sold their house and moved down there....

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
Friends of mine went down last year in August, hated it, and of course this year sold their house and moved down there....

Many people move down, spend a short time and move back home or somewhere else. That happened in my community. Some turned it into the 6/6 month set up. I was just in your area last week. Went into Syracuse and then went to ESTA.....didn't know if races were held on Sunday. Come to find out, the track is closed for the season.