Vise Grip Garage 74 Camaro Type LT …. Video ….

Oldskool62

Veteran Member
Sep 29, 2017
I have been watching his clips for quite some time. Is that car too far gone? Stay tuned.
Double R Rerstorations is another channel I enjoy. Really good content for Gen 2 Camaro resto stuff.

Last edited:

Z28PILOT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 8, 2009
Emerald Isle , NC
That car was some MESS!o_O

Ha ha …the cheese grater roof . I’ve watched good amount of his video s , just guessing he ll not go much further with the car, he is mostly a mechanic . The body work is just daunting to me to look at . It’s for somebody wanting to do their own restoration.

Oldskool62

Veteran Member
Sep 29, 2017
Ha ha …the cheese grater roof . I’ve watched good amount of his video s , just guessing he ll not go much further with the car, he is mostly a mechanic . The body work is just daunting to me to look at . It’s for somebody wanting to do their own restoration.
I have not see a roof like that in a long time. In Australia some of our locally produced muscle cars are fetching what I call silly numbers now and I have seen come cars go from garden art to full blown restorations. We never had the production volumes as you did so a lot of our panels are replicated with some pretty amazing sheet metal fabricators.

Latest posts