Wanted manual trans

volsfan

Veteran Member
Jan 4, 2008
daytona beach, fl
Hey Mike I have a T56 that I took out of my 2001. Works great. I'm going to go automatic when I put it back together. PM me and maybe we can work it out.

5spd540

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 19, 2009
Guyton, GA
Still looking the trans I was going to buy was sold out from under me after the deal was made. But that water under the bridge. I am looking for a ls1 t-56

5spd540

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 19, 2009
Guyton, GA
Still looking the trans I was going to buy was sold out from under me after the deal was made. But that water under the bridge. I am looking for a ls1 t-56
What makes this even worse it was 2 members on here that I gave great deal to one of the on a wiring harness and the other one I gave a paint gun to and a big box of sand paper free of charge after he bought a engine and trans for half of what I wanted and had in it. But I sold it to them. It just blows me away that one member sold it after he and I had a deal and the other member bought it just so I could not have it. The guy even called and told me since it was a good deal he was gonna benefit from it and not me. All he could say is deal with it it is what it is. Just thought I would pass this along.