What a Deal LOL

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by budro6968, Feb 21, 2020.

1. f-body freak

f-body freak Veteran Member

I came back to this... because it's quite hilarious. Looking at the Sellers other items. They have alot of shoes & clothing. Seen some sweet a$$ Magenta sneakers & purple flip flops. Wonder if they'd throw those in with the "maro" Sweeten the pot a little...

budro6968 likes this.
  2. Lars_2Gen

Lars_2Gen Veteran Member

Its funny... 2 years ago when I bought my Camaro the previous owner listed it for $30k as a roller no engine or trans, in primer with a screwed up interior. I called anyways... on the phone he went down to $10k... I went to look at it about a month later and bought it for $3500. People are strange

3. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

Some folks honestly don't know what they have. Its just an old camaro and he may be thinking...."its an old camaro, these things are popular" "Ill ask alot of money and see what happens"

I think we can ALL confirm based on some of the member's lucky finds...Some people even think "Its just an old camaro" "It must be worthless junk"...Then someone walks away with a $2500 1970 Z28 Camaro worth $10-$15K.

None of these surprise me anymore.

Smokey15 likes this.
  4. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Did you see what they are asking for some VHS tapes? I know I have probably everyone of them. BTW Bidding is over at Zero bids.

f-body freak likes this.
  5. serpent710

serpent710 Veteran Member

Did you see the reviews for the tape , probably by his mom. Trying to make it look like 5 people already bought the tape for that much money.

BillyDean7173 likes this.
  6. chuck13

chuck13 New Member

Can't believe no one bid on this car!Could be a rare 1979 Camaro Irac Z RS!Very very rare car that!

7. 2ndOwner78

2ndOwner78 New Member

I'm assuming the apparent high cost is to recoup the expense of the exotic parts embalming process that was used. The removed parts have obviously gone through some sort of electrostatic coating process to protect them from the elements while they were carefully cataloged and stored. Most likely an 1/8" deep powder blend of 24 caret gold dust and fairy wing shavings. :screwup:

Smokey15 likes this.