What do you guys do for work?

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by MotionClone, Mar 26, 2014.

1. The Chucker

The Chucker Veteran Member

I sell trees and shrubs wholesale to growers/landscapers/garden centers. Good job, great boss.

2. crailbait

crailbait Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I am a Workers Compensation Adjuster.. That's right.. The horrible guy that denies your claims... LOL

Jeff C.

3. ColdBastrd

ColdBastrd Veteran Member Gold Member

You're name wouldn't happen to be Roger would it?

[youtube]QTQfGd3G6dg[/youtube]

4. zbugger

zbugger Veteran Member

I work in the theatrical rigging industry. I do mostly maintenance and repair on the electrical systems that run our chain hoists. Days like today in particular are different. I'm working in San Francisco loading out the Cisco Live show to send gear to the Apple WWDC show. We also supply gear to concerts, tours like Bon Jovi and Niel Diamond, and other exhibitions and trade shows. Basically, when you go to a concert or trade show and you see lights and speakers hanging off the ceiling, well, I help put that up there.

5. cyberswap

cyberswap Veteran Member

Ive been here a long time and when i first came i hustled 2nd gen camaro parts that i saved from scrap cars... I had sold a business and then goofed off doing that for awhile.

i now am back in the same type of business i sold.
    I own a fertilizing and weed control company...we do it all from basic lawn care programs to full out lawn renovations.

we also do a little bit of mowing

i dont however do sod work or landscaping of any kind. I actually pay to have my landscape trimmed each year LOL

6. sevitz5

sevitz5 Veteran Member

I work for a City Water Treatment Plant

7. JOHNNYMO

JOHNNYMO Veteran Member

I am a Senior Field Technician for Charter Communications. I have my System technician Qualifications, but Im currently waiting for an opening to become available.

Was self employed for 16 years as a drywall contractor.

Went to Denver Automotive and Diesel College and graduated their Master Tech program. I was a lead fleet mechanic for Anheuser Busch when I got out of school for 5 years.

8. 496z28

496z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

We do have a celebrity owner on here. Im not going to say who, Ill let him reveal who he is. He has already met the welcome crew, but I know nobody really knows who he is. Most of you guys watch his show weekly. Lol

9. dui's Z

dui's Z Guest

Maintenance mechanic in an industrial setting. Jack of all trades master of nothing.

10. MotionClone

MotionClone Veteran Member

Resurrecting this old thread that was going pretty good for a while then got lost.

I do Masonry work.

Here is a stone job I recently completed. Thin veneer stone with a granite cap on a custom, above ground, gunite lap pool. This job helped to buy a few Camaro parts.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]