What happened to Nasty z ??

camcojb

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 10, 2000
Wilton, Ca. USA
Why can't you guys just get one of the tons of free popup blockers like Adblock? ;)

By the way animated .gifs generally get more click-throughs than static ads.

Smokin'Joe

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Texas
camcojb said:
By the way animated .gifs generally get more click-throughs than static ads.

That's because people accidentally click them while trying to turn them off :)

--

GoldenOne7710

Equal Opportunity Offender
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 23, 2004
Athens, GA
dirtmod08 said:
That's funny - I use mine to constantly monitor Craigslist and other sales sites for the things I want to buy. I save thousands of dollars a year on stuff by browsing my smartphone. If I buy new, I price compare on my smartphone. Hard to be that effective with smoke signals.
Bought this washer/dryer the other day for $500 - got me out of spending over $1,300 at Lowes on the set the wife wanted.
IMG_20151125_074755926_zpsiyhjon4s.jpg
About the same price I paid for the same Samsung washer. It had been repaired....they replaced one of the legs. It apparently got damaged on the delivery truck and the customer refused it. So Lowes stuck it on the discount isle. I talked the appliance dept manager to knocking it down to $256. Pretty much brand new, but 'repaired'.

dirtmod08

Veteran Member
Jan 17, 2007
Central Illinois
GoldenOne7710 said:
About the same price I paid for the same Samsung washer. It had been repaired....they replaced one of the legs. It apparently got damaged on the delivery truck and the customer refused it. So Lowes stuck it on the discount isle. I talked the appliance dept manager to knocking it down to $256. Pretty much brand new, but 'repaired'.
The model she picked out was $650 each, I dodged that bullet.

loyal guardian

Veteran Member
Aug 28, 2013
helena mt
ill be up front. sp being gone and now the new ad spams makes me glad i havnt been able to afford gold and life memberships. i forsee this site drying up completely within a few years.

camcojb

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 10, 2000
Wilton, Ca. USA
loyal guardian said:
ill be up front. sp being gone and now the new ad spams makes me glad i havnt been able to afford gold and life memberships. i forsee this site drying up completely within a few years.
uh... no. ;)

FreedomPenguin

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
loyal guardian said:

im indifferent, with SP gone theres less arguments and I get that it took away from the aspect of car repairs and bs such. However, I feel like the loss of SP has slightly killed the activity. I could be wrong, I havn't seen stats. I just know that sometimes I visit and I see like 5 active post, within 24 hour period.

BonzoHansen

Administrator
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 1, 2005
Scott from Hamilton, NJ
Looks fine on my galaxy s5 mini, i dont see a big deal. Sure are a lot of options listed above that would work if you want.

We are the biggest camaro specifc, independently owned site on the web. Mike has turned down pretty good coin to keep it that way. I dont begrudge him making a few bucks at all, especially if it really bothers me i can get around it with relative ease.

That is my $0.02. I'll let Mike further address this.