What happened to Nasty z ??

chevyJeff1

Veteran Member
loyal guardian said:
ill be up front. sp being gone and now the new ad spams makes me glad i havnt been able to afford gold and life memberships. i forsee this site drying up completely within a few years.

Doom and gloom.

If not for the adds, you would have already paid for the membership. I don't think Mike and the other mods would spend all their time and money running a site for strangers, at their cost. I never have understood why some complain about free entertainment? :confused:

Maybe someone can fill me in here? All the free information here on file, and the ability to start a thread on nearly any topic concerning Camaros, and other cars. The friendly atmosphere etc. why complain?

I simply don't get it

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
loyal guardian said:
ill be up front. sp being gone and now the new ad spams makes me glad i havnt been able to afford gold and life memberships. i forsee this site drying up completely within a few years.

I wish I had a dollar for every time that premonition was made over the last 13 years.

I find it kind of humorous some of you guys are pissed about ads, but in reality if ads (in general) really bothered you that much you would have already been running an ad blocker. Is this the only site you come too? Some of you guys just bitch to bitch don't you? :p

Last edited:

David79Z28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Greenville, TX
I guess I don't pay enough attention.

I had to look around to see what all the fuss is about.

I expect websites to have adds, I've become good at ignoring them.

If the help the site operate, I'm ok with it.

76_TypeLT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, TX
Knuckle Dragger said:
I wish I had a dollar for every time that premonition was made over the last 13 years.

I find it kind of humorous some of you guys are pissed about ads, but in reality if ads (in general) really bothered you that much you would have already been running an ad blocker. Is this the only site you come too? Some of you guys just bitch to bitch don't you? :p

that's not at all true. I can deal with ads, but when they have a noticeable impact on the usability of the site, then it's annoying. It's not the end of the world, but there are better ways to generate ad revenue than this.

And I figure being an LGM affords me some bitching time, right?

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
No different than any other site these days. Irritating but necessary. This whole internet thing is just a fad anyway, won't last long.

Latest posts