What happened to Nasty z ??

69LM1

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
New Orleans, LA
Chevrolaine said:
I'm surprised they haven't already started another rogue site yet...adfreeZ28.com. It's happened before.:rolleyes:

As a correction, http://z28sp.com was created with Mike's blessing, nothing "rogue" about it so stop your bitchin' about what others do on another site that does not affect you.

You and several others are just pissed because you cannot bully your way into getting that moderated.

And fwiw, I don't think the ads are that big a deal.

Rich

2nd gen Guy

Veteran Member
Jul 29, 2012
Coon Rapids, Mn
This site gets national recognition and tons of respect. Didn't it just win an award ? Just a thanks here to Mike and all the mods who take their time to keep Nasty Z running and successful

Chevrolaine

Veteran Member
69LM1 said:
As a correction, http://z28sp.com was created with Mike's blessing, nothing "rogue" about it so stop your bitchin' about what others do on another site that does not affect you.

You and several others are just pissed because you cannot bully your way into getting that moderated.

And fwiw, I don't think the ads are that big a deal.

Rich

There has to be people visiting that site for me to start bullying. I fell asleep reading the 3 new posts the last month.
:eek:

MadMike

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 1999
Dawsonville Georgia
We're working towards redesigning and skinning the site with at least 3 different skins (or themes).

Plus the site will be mobilized for those who've asked for it.

kimosabi

Veteran Member
Oct 7, 2013
Not
2nd gen Guy said:
This site gets International recognition and tons of respect. Didn't it just win an award ? Just a thanks here to Mike and all the mods who take their time to keep Nasty Z running and successful

Fixed :)

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
I use Adblock, Adguard and Ghostery. Ha ha, come on ads, try and F with me. :)

Last edited:

69LM1

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
New Orleans, LA
Chevrolaine said:
There has to be people visiting that site for me to start bullying. I fell asleep reading the 3 new posts the last month.
:eek:

351maverick said:
I almost fell out of my chair...at my desk...looking at my PC!

been to that other site lately? it's a JOKE...nearly zero activity

subtract 2" of ads from this monitor & I'm still at 22" of NastyZ28...I'm FINE with that!

Wow..... seems like several check in often and like Santa, are keeping a list and checking it twice.

Just too afraid to actually join a discussion and debate without the ability to bully a mod into banning speech they dont like I guess.

Rich

Last edited:

Camaro75LT

Masshole
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 17, 2001
Boston-ish
Your site and this site have nothing to do with one another. Not sure why you believe posting doesn't occur because of rules/mods on here. While we're on the topic, you have a thread indicating there was a software upgrade 10/24/14. What happened?

The internet changes constantly. Facebook, Reddit, Hell even Google ads have changed how we all interact since the dawn of Nasty. Unless we grow and change, we could end up like MySpace, Lycos or Prodigy.

Nasty is still unlike anywhere else on the internet. Full of information, conversation and a sense of community. An ad bar allows Mike to keep this place going. I'd rather deal with ads then not have this place.

Latest posts